Nerf Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clock
Stats
Ads
Photobucket
Games
Photobucket
Games
Photobucket

Want a modded gun of your own??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Field Major
Field Major
Alex

Want a modded gun of your own?? Empty
PostSubject: Want a modded gun of your own??   Want a modded gun of your own?? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:50 am

I know plenty of you have your own modded guns already, but if there's a particular gun/mod that you:

A. Don't want to do yourself
B. Are scared to do yourself, for fear of breaking gun/wasting money (Longshot?)
C. Appreciate superior craftsmanship/ want a badass paintjob

Then feel free to post here and Ron, Paulie, or myself will be sure to assist you. Compensation is always appreciated.

Examples of work: (Ron put some pics of your BA shit in here)

Want a modded gun of your own?? Dsc02210
Meg's gun. Came out pretty well, I think. Shoots a little below average for a CPVC'ed Coupler'ed NiteFinder. Crying or Very sad

This thread is probably a waste, but I figured some of the newer players might want some help?
Back to top Go down
Ron
Captain (Grade 3)
Captain (Grade 3)
Ron

PostSubject: Re: Want a modded gun of your own??   Want a modded gun of your own?? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:20 pm

Yeah man, its like where we can show off mods too. post your own mods, other mods you find. . like the 1 u put in general topics. Rolling Eyes lol. but yeah ima post pics of mine in here too.
Back to top Go down
https://nerfwars.darkbb.com
paulieb811
Major
Major
paulieb811

PostSubject: Re: Want a modded gun of your own??   Want a modded gun of your own?? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:04 pm

so who is this Zach fag that's saying me, Ron or him will mod your guns for you? F U Zack
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockinthe144
NOOBZOR

PostSubject: Re: Want a modded gun of your own??   Want a modded gun of your own?? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:54 am

so yea i found this site on google and ill totally pay you to mod a gun for me
Very Happy
i was thinkin about a longshot but after reading that one post i duno
what gun you vets recomend?
i want something that will hurt people... dont judge me.
let me know guns that are good and prices oh and it has to have a SWEETASS paintjbo!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM TEH NOOB LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
Maximus
Corporal (Grade 2)
Corporal (Grade 2)
Maximus

PostSubject: Re: Want a modded gun of your own??   Want a modded gun of your own?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:35 pm

just finished modding my BBB with alex, it shoots hard as hell. we used some of alex's stefans and im pretty confident im licensed to kill. cant wait for the next nerf night haha. ill put up a pic for sure when im done with the paint and the other few things i want to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Ron
Captain (Grade 3)
Captain (Grade 3)
Ron

PostSubject: Re: Want a modded gun of your own??   Want a modded gun of your own?? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 12:03 am

haha sounds good. im xciteddd
my girlfriend just found a brand new camera at a circus and she left it here. it takes nice pictures so ill upload all mine soon
Back to top Go down
https://nerfwars.darkbb.com
Alex
Field Major
Field Major
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Want a modded gun of your own??   Want a modded gun of your own?? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 5:18 am

Jeff wrote:
so yea i found this site on google and ill totally pay you to mod a gun for me
Very Happy
i was thinkin about a longshot but after reading that one post i duno
what gun you vets recomend?
i want something that will hurt people... dont judge me.
let me know guns that are good and prices oh and it has to have a SWEETASS paintjbo!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh. Welcome to our site firstly. Second, the type of gun is entirely up to your personal preference. Smaller handguns (NF) are great for coming around corners and such, but can't get the range of large-plungered-rifley guns (BBB / LS). As for causing pain on purpose, I can't say that I approve.. and that really isn't the goal of NERF. If that's what you're going for, you're missing the point of the sport.

Also, I don't know exactly where Delacroix is (Louisiana??) but I can't say whether shipping a gun out there is really feasible, especially since I'm not quite sure how we would work out payment. If you're willing to pay a reasonable price, however, we may be able to work out a contract. Otherwise, I recommend looking for an easy NF mod on Nerfhaven and trying it our yourself.

Finally, define "SWEETASS paintjbo". Ron is our most skilled painter, but he can't just read your mind on what you think a paintjob should look like. Please try to be more specific.

P.S. If you want to take part in our forums, please try your best to use correct grammar and punctuation. No offense intended, of course. Again, welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want a modded gun of your own??   Want a modded gun of your own?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Want a modded gun of your own??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nerf Wars :: Nerf :: Modifications-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com