Nerf Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clock
Stats
Ads
Photobucket
Games
Photobucket
Games
Photobucket

Possibly the gayest topic ever....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Sam

Possibly the gayest topic ever.... Empty
PostSubject: Possibly the gayest topic ever....   Possibly the gayest topic ever.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:23 am

Yes I am going to ask a question about my hair.... sorry

any way, alex recently asked (more like demanded) me to grow my hair back out. So what are everybody elses thoughts? Ive been thinking about whether I should get a haircut, but Its always hard to make a decision.

Also, im a fag for posting this, You dont have to tell me
Back to top Go down
Alex
Field Major
Field Major
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Possibly the gayest topic ever....   Possibly the gayest topic ever.... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:24 pm

YOU'RE A FAG FOR POSTING THIS jk

But yeah. I don't know, I'm a fan of the rock and roll look. If Meg wouldn't get pissed I would totally grow my hair past the usual just barely edible length. Then wear some sunglasses and a leather jacket and roll up on the Duc and start cock slappin bitches up and down the street. Not really.
Back to top Go down
Ron
Captain (Grade 3)
Captain (Grade 3)
Ron

PostSubject: Re: Possibly the gayest topic ever....   Possibly the gayest topic ever.... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:21 pm

do ittt
Back to top Go down
https://nerfwars.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possibly the gayest topic ever....   Possibly the gayest topic ever.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possibly the gayest topic ever....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nerf Wars :: Nerf :: General Chat-
Jump to:  
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com