Nerf Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clock
Stats
Ads
Photobucket
Games
Photobucket
Games
Photobucket

A Different Kind of Radio...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
captainscottland
Sergeant
Sergeant
captainscottland

A Different Kind of Radio... Empty
PostSubject: A Different Kind of Radio...   A Different Kind of Radio... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:20 pm

I think it might be a cool idea to use walkie-talkies for each team. This would help because when we split up which a team usually does the "mini-team" can talk to the other one. This would be used to let people know how many went to the top or if they need help or even possibly to prevent disasters like Paul's Overkill. Then again it was Mr. Till not much could have been done. Again just a suggestion let me know what you guys think.
Back to top Go down
paulieb811
Major
Major
paulieb811

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Radio...   A Different Kind of Radio... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 8:37 pm

i know they have little kid walkies talkies at walmart for like 8 dollars for two! it be good to have just to start the games off
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockinthe144
captainscottland
Sergeant
Sergeant
captainscottland

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Radio...   A Different Kind of Radio... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 8:56 pm

That too, but I think it would mainly be used for team strategies. Which are always necessary. However, it is kinda annoying to scream GO lol.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Field Major
Field Major
Alex

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Radio...   A Different Kind of Radio... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:58 pm

I think we need to first resolve our camera issue, because as it stands walkies would be pointless. Otherwise, with the whole building? Hell yeah! I've always wanted us to have walkies but couldn't find a good enough deal. Communicating via walkie is fucking sick though, take it from me, I even have fun with it at work. Imagine at NERF.
Back to top Go down
captainscottland
Sergeant
Sergeant
captainscottland

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Radio...   A Different Kind of Radio... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:43 pm

Agreed. Fuck cameras.
Back to top Go down
paulieb811
Major
Major
paulieb811

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Radio...   A Different Kind of Radio... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:51 pm

i think the cameras suck, but the basements games we played last time was sick, it was set up just right where it wasnt just one side rapped the other team it was the best team who one lmao! and looking at the size of the new building it might have a larger basement
Back to top Go down
captainscottland
Sergeant
Sergeant
captainscottland

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Radio...   A Different Kind of Radio... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:30 pm

I agree once again. Also, the basement set up credit needs to be given to Paul he pretty much planned out the whole thing especially the lawn chairs in the middle. Congratulations you pretty much saved the night from those damn cameras.
Back to top Go down
paulieb811
Major
Major
paulieb811

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Radio...   A Different Kind of Radio... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:53 pm

haha thanks man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Different Kind of Radio...   A Different Kind of Radio... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Different Kind of Radio...
Page 1 of 1