Nerf Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clock
Stats
Ads
Photobucket
Games
Photobucket
Games
Photobucket

Which mod should I do?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
captainscottland
Sergeant
Sergeant
captainscottland

Which mod should I do? Empty
PostSubject: Which mod should I do?   Which mod should I do? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 4:44 am

OK, honestly I don't know why I am even posting this I may as well text Ron, Alex, and Paul because those are the only people that check this site but....in hopes that maybe, just maybe, other people check this site here it goes...

I am currently winning an auction of a stock AT2k for $10 on nerfhaven which is a pretty good deal. However, I have no idea which mod to do with it. I really want to do an integration with it and after searching today I have come up with two options I would be willing/satisfied with.

Option #1
The "handy" Pistol

Option #2
Nitefinder Integration

And so my question to you is this: Which option should I do and why? I want a gun that would be the most practical at our wars. I despise modding a gun and then not being able to use it at a war. Hence me still modding my RFR more so that next time I can use it more effectively.

Thanks in advance for your help and again I really hope more than Ron, Alex, and Paul see this.
Back to top Go down
captainscottland
Sergeant
Sergeant
captainscottland

PostSubject: Re: Which mod should I do?   Which mod should I do? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:20 pm

Fuck this site.
Back to top Go down
paulieb811
Major
Major
paulieb811

PostSubject: Re: Which mod should I do?   Which mod should I do? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:07 pm

haha yup you have an at2k
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockinthe144
captainscottland
Sergeant
Sergeant
captainscottland

PostSubject: Re: Which mod should I do?   Which mod should I do? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:43 pm

I am buying one off a thread on Nerf Haven
Back to top Go down
Alex
Field Major
Field Major
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Which mod should I do?   Which mod should I do? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:22 am

captainscottland wrote:
Fuck this site.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. That about sums it up. =(
Back to top Go down
captainscottland
Sergeant
Sergeant
captainscottland

PostSubject: Re: Which mod should I do?   Which mod should I do? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:54 am

I am telling you you should make it mandatory to check this site every day. Don't have enough log ins and you cant nerf. Its kind like playing sports if you don't go to the practices you can't play in the game.
Back to top Go down
paulieb811
Major
Major
paulieb811

PostSubject: Re: Which mod should I do?   Which mod should I do? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:01 pm

hahaha but then my you alex and ron would be the only people to play and 2 v 2 is cool and all but 4v4 is better
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockinthe144
Alex
Field Major
Field Major
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Which mod should I do?   Which mod should I do? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:51 pm

ahah yeah, 2v2 in the new building? That would be sweet, I think. I'ma update the stats in a minute though, and actually update your ranks. =D
Back to top Go down
Alex
Field Major
Field Major
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Which mod should I do?   Which mod should I do? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:50 pm

Oh, but actually you should have to check the site to come to NERF. OR ELSE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which mod should I do?   Which mod should I do? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which mod should I do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nerf Wars :: Nerf :: Modifications-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com