Nerf Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clock
Stats
Ads
Photobucket
Games
Photobucket
Games
Photobucket

Update November 19, 2009 - - Fucking let's do work.

Go down 
2 posters

Which gametype would you most like to play more of?
Slayer, (I don't think anyone wants to see more of this, but specify with or without respawns, or swords.).
Update November 19, 2009 - - Fucking let's do work. I_vote_lcap9%Update November 19, 2009 - - Fucking let's do work. I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Oddball.
Update November 19, 2009 - - Fucking let's do work. I_vote_lcap18%Update November 19, 2009 - - Fucking let's do work. I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Flag, (Specify multi, single, or neutral).
Update November 19, 2009 - - Fucking let's do work. I_vote_lcap9%Update November 19, 2009 - - Fucking let's do work. I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Zombies.
Update November 19, 2009 - - Fucking let's do work. I_vote_lcap18%Update November 19, 2009 - - Fucking let's do work. I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Juggernaut.
Update November 19, 2009 - - Fucking let's do work. I_vote_lcap0%Update November 19, 2009 - - Fucking let's do work. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Free-for-all.
 9% [ 1 ]
Assault (Bomb).
 9% [ 1 ]
VIP.
 18% [ 2 ]
Territories (as of yet, unexplored)
 9% [ 1 ]
Other (Explain yourself).
Update November 19, 2009 - - Fucking let's do work. I_vote_lcap0%Update November 19, 2009 - - Fucking let's do work. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Alex
Field Major
Field Major
Alex

Update November 19, 2009 - - Fucking let's do work. Empty
PostSubject: Update November 19, 2009 - - Fucking let's do work.   Update November 19, 2009 - - Fucking let's do work. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:11 pm

First off, you guys need to use this site more, it kicks ass. I'm going to text you all about it, but when you return and view this thread, I'd like to just say: Welcome back, you fuckers. <3

Now let's update this shit, Bungie style.

Stats
Stats are up to date, to the tee. You may notice that I actually managed to get a couple of Oddball kills, more on this later. In the meantime, enjoy your new ranks, which the logos next to your names should now reflect. Check the get to know your stats page, here, for some info on how stats work if you somehow still don't know. I also made a post on some possible changes to stats compilation, and would like/will consider feedback.

News
There's actually some pretty pressing news on the NERF front for once.. unfortunately, it's decidedly bad news. The NERF building that we all have come to know and love is now infested with cameras. And they are also able to track our use of it based on what time I access the front door with the fob. This ushers in a new era of problems with secrecy, but hopefully we will be able to solve them in due time... Until then zombies are out, and the basement is our Zion, the last place safe from the mechanical probes... still warm and welcoming though the skies have been scorched.

There is, however, some good news. The new rec building is complete, and open!! With any luck, we will have access to it by this weekend, though I seriously am doubting its NERFability. It's also probably just as full of cameras as the current building. =/

Also, the other night when i tried to get into the rec building, access was denied. I can only hope this was a bug in the system while they are working on permissions for the new building... Or else NERF as we know it will be at an end...

New beginnings, at any rate.
Last NERF night, we only had access to the basement because of the cameras. Because of this, we played a shit ton of Oddball. IT WAS FUCKING EXCELLENT. Oddball is soooo much better on one floor only. It will now be a part of our regular playlist rotation, for sure. Meaning: we will play Slayer, Oddball, some flag, etc. With only the basement, this is really our only option. In the meantime, Oddball seriously works really well down there. I'm going to re-glue/ spruce up the ball this weekend and it will be ready for anything.

Does anybody have any new ideas for gametypes??? If so, post em in the gametypes forum! I really want to mix up the gametypes more often and am thinking of making a program of sorts to simulate matchmaking.

I also realize some of you haven't been to NERF in ages. You guys should definitely check the site more often, I'll be posting nights we're playing on here and if you want in, just call me, it's that simple. I think this will work better than me calling the same 8 people every week asking if you're open. Diversity is our friend.

In the case that we may not be able to NERF in either of our buildings, we should be prepared with some alternatives... Does anyone have any ideas?? Ron, we should actually look into the Bloomingdale rec thing, I suppose hahaha. But does anyone have a sweet basement/parents that don't give a fuck??

I's out
Peace, for now. USE THE SITE, and please offer feedback and ideas. It is through our concerted efforts that we can enhance our NERF experiences. Until next time, stay classy.

Also, take the poll, for great justice and truth.

tl;dr READ THE FUCKING SITE MORE OFTEN
Back to top Go down
captainscottland
Sergeant
Sergeant
captainscottland

PostSubject: Re: Update November 19, 2009 - - Fucking let's do work.   Update November 19, 2009 - - Fucking let's do work. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:04 am

I am so pumped to finally not see Me, Paul, Alex, and Ron dominating the posting. Also, I will post my reasons behind my votes/suggestions for the game types in the appropriate sections.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Field Major
Field Major
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Update November 19, 2009 - - Fucking let's do work.   Update November 19, 2009 - - Fucking let's do work. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:25 am

We're so fucked as far as I can tell.... Still can't get into the building. Checking again tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
captainscottland
Sergeant
Sergeant
captainscottland

PostSubject: Re: Update November 19, 2009 - - Fucking let's do work.   Update November 19, 2009 - - Fucking let's do work. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:45 pm

We need a space dude... I wish I knew a place. Fuck. Also, text everyone to come to the site
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update November 19, 2009 - - Fucking let's do work.   Update November 19, 2009 - - Fucking let's do work. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update November 19, 2009 - - Fucking let's do work.
Page 1 of 1