Nerf Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clock
Stats
Ads
Photobucket
Games
Photobucket
Games
Photobucket

VIP Gametype

Go down 
AuthorMessage
captainscottland
Sergeant
Sergeant
captainscottland

VIP Gametype Empty
PostSubject: VIP Gametype   VIP Gametype I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:51 am

I believe we have all played VIP at this point, but I will just go over the basic rules before I begin my suggestions(if you know how to play skip to the Bold). One person designated on a team is the "VIP". This person must be protected by the other members on his or her team. The game will consist of 4 rounds in which the team winning the most rounds will get the victory. There are three main ways to play:

Slayer: The objective of the team without a VIP is to kill the VIP on the other team in the time allotted. The teams would switch every round.
Multi-VIP: Same as Slayer except both teams have a VIP to protect while trying to eliminate the other team's VIP. If the time expires without a VIP being killed the round is a draw.

Destination: This version of VIP requires the team with the VIP to deliver their VIP to a set location while the other team has to eliminate the VIP before the destination is reached.

Now, for my suggestions.

Currently with the cameras set up I do not think Destination will work because one room would be too small.

I think the VIP should have to wear one of the Dart Tag vests. With this rule, We can play two ways: the vest acts as a bullet-proof vest and anything else, including sleeves, counts as a kill or just use the vest to identify the VIP and normal rules apply.

Another suggestion is weapons. I think the VIP should be limited to a SINGLE-SHOT PISTOL ONLY. The team mates guarding him can have any weapon they choose. The people trying to eliminate the VIP are forced to use SINGLE-SHOT GUNS ONLY this can include Nitefinders or Paul's Shotgun or BBB anything single shot. However, if Multi-VIP(see rules above) is being played the team mates can have any gun so both teams will have the choice because both are protecting a VIP.

Please provide input as my suggestions obviously need input because I do not want to create this gametype without everyone's input because everyone should have a say in this.

TL;DR I NEED YOUR INPUT SO READ THE SUGGESTIONS!
Back to top Go down

VIP Gametype
Page 1 of 1