Nerf Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clock
Stats
Ads
Photobucket
Games
Photobucket
Games
Photobucket

We're Homeless.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Field Major
Field Major
Alex

We're Homeless. Empty
PostSubject: We're Homeless.   We're Homeless. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:21 pm

Now I know how those stupid motherfuckers that ask you for change in NYC feel.. We don't have access to our NERF headquarters anymore.. I know some of you (Scott) may say I'm jumping the gun on this since I haven't tried to contact the management at the Grande, but even if I can convince them to let me in for pool and such, we are doomed to an eternity of basement games at best. We need a new arena. Any ideas, however clearly stupid they may be, should be posted in this thread.
Back to top Go down
paulieb811
Major
Major
paulieb811

We're Homeless. Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Homeless.   We're Homeless. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:38 pm

the underneath of the target parking deck?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockinthe144
Alex
Field Major
Field Major
Alex

We're Homeless. Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Homeless.   We're Homeless. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:10 am

hahahahaha aren't there cameras there? and no cover? Fuck it, I'm down!
Back to top Go down
paulieb811
Major
Major
paulieb811

We're Homeless. Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Homeless.   We're Homeless. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 pm

there is cameras probably haha but no one to watch them that late, and NOTHING to break, plus there is all those collums under there for cover and we put all are cars down there we got even more cover
Back to top Go down
captainscottland
Sergeant
Sergeant
captainscottland

We're Homeless. Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Homeless.   We're Homeless. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:11 pm

I just don't want to give up on the current building it's fucking bullshit that they won't let us play NERF there. NERF has never been the cause of breaking anything as well as there are no rules saying we couldn't. I don't know I just want to go there and be like "Hey you Fuck you activate this key thing or I'll shoot you with my NERF gun!"
Back to top Go down
Ron
Captain (Grade 3)
Captain (Grade 3)
Ron

We're Homeless. Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Homeless.   We're Homeless. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:43 am

Weve broken like 10 things. . but nothing important. however. . we need to call places and see if they will let us use them. im sure SOMEWHERE will be kind enough,
Back to top Go down
https://nerfwars.darkbb.com
captainscottland
Sergeant
Sergeant
captainscottland

We're Homeless. Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Homeless.   We're Homeless. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 8:23 am

This is true. I'm going through like NERF withdrawal I can't believe I just went the whole winter break without NERFing. I did get some pretty sweet NERF guns for Christmas though. Thanks to Paul and Carrie and their mom.
Back to top Go down
paulieb811
Major
Major
paulieb811

We're Homeless. Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Homeless.   We're Homeless. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:53 pm

grr if it wasn't so cold out id say lets play outside just to get our fix
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We're Homeless. Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Homeless.   We're Homeless. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're Homeless.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nerf Wars :: Nerf :: General Nerf-
Jump to: