Nerf Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clock
Stats
Ads
Photobucket
Games
Photobucket
Games
Photobucket

Stories From the Last NERF Night

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Field Major
Field Major
Alex

Stories From the Last NERF Night Empty
PostSubject: Stories From the Last NERF Night   Stories From the Last NERF Night I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 5:55 am

Lot's of fun last weekend lol let's go nuts this coming week (spring break).

But yeah.. greatest story ever. Zombies. Lights COMPLETELY off. Like, the only light was from the exit signs and Ron/Paul's flashlights (mine's not working currently). A bunch of us humans hide behind the bushes in the meeting hall (round table room). Ricky has the genius idea to shake our bushes when a zombie comes in the room. So a few minutes later Sam comes meandering in with his Alpha-Zombie sword when Ricky starts shaking his bush all alone! Sam runs over, Ricky misses the shot, gets infected. Someone else kills Sam but Ricky's all "No one else shook their bush wtf" lololol it was great

After that I knew our hiding spots were blown so I headed into the kitchen without saying anything to my team (In case they were to become infected, I didn't want them knowing my position). So I hop up on top of the fridge with dual NFs and wait in the darkness. Soon enough, Paul (Zombie) walks in and, completely oblivious to my position, hides behind the door to wait for a human. I'm sitting there, feet from a zombie, wondering if I should:
A. Shoot him and compromise my position.
B. Yell really loud to scare the shit out of him before shooting him.
C. Wait til the time runs up and get a Last Man Standing.

I choose C., and sit behind him in the dark for a good minute or two. Then Ron (and I don't blame him for anything at all here, he had no idea where I was either) walks in with his flashlight on and gets sworded by Paul. This is where I failed epicly. I had a perfect chance to still get the kill on Paul before Ron pointed his flashlight up to turn it off and revealed me in the process. But I hesitated, hoping Paul just wouldn't notice me and I could stay hidden. Shortly after I found myself in the middle floor writing 2 infections for Paul. Moral of the story: Shoot first, find a new hiding spot later.

That left Matt as the only human alive. Better yet, he got infected about 3 seconds before my timer went off! It was so perfect lol

Also, Oddball was so fun. Some of the most intense (surprisingly intense for 3v3) NERF games I've played to date.

Anyone else want to share any sweet ass stories?
Back to top Go down
Sam
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Stories From the Last NERF Night   Stories From the Last NERF Night I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:24 pm

you pretty much covered storytime except during oddball when i walked up to you, looked at you for a second and the timer went off... fail. Some luls were had then too.

Also you forgot that when i was running at ricky during zombies that i fell and basically dove on top of him. It was dark and their were chairs all over the place, i still have the bruises on my legs
Back to top Go down
Alex
Field Major
Field Major
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Stories From the Last NERF Night   Stories From the Last NERF Night I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:29 am

Samuelsoon wrote:
blah blah blah except during oddball when i walked up to you, looked at you for a second and the timer went off... fail. Some luls were had then too.
blah blah Alex is cool.

I totally forgot about that! That was so funny lolololol
Back to top Go down
Sam
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Stories From the Last NERF Night   Stories From the Last NERF Night I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 4:39 pm

Alex wrote:

i like to overuse the ability to change quotes

see i can do it too
Back to top Go down
Alex
Field Major
Field Major
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Stories From the Last NERF Night   Stories From the Last NERF Night I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:37 pm

Samuelsoon wrote:
Alex wrote:

I'm awesome!

Dude I know you're so cool =O

Thanks man!
Back to top Go down
Sam
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Stories From the Last NERF Night   Stories From the Last NERF Night I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:41 pm

Alex wrote:
Samuelsoon wrote:
Alex wrote:

Sam is amazing

Nobody likes a suck up

Sorry dude, but your basically Jesus

Well if you insist
Back to top Go down
Maximus
Corporal (Grade 2)
Corporal (Grade 2)
Maximus

PostSubject: Re: Stories From the Last NERF Night   Stories From the Last NERF Night I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:51 am

omg the ban hammer must come down on void qouting!!
Back to top Go down
Ron
Captain (Grade 3)
Captain (Grade 3)
Ron

PostSubject: Re: Stories From the Last NERF Night   Stories From the Last NERF Night I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:15 am

Did someone say Ban Hammer??
Back to top Go down
https://nerfwars.darkbb.com
paulieb811
Major
Major
paulieb811

PostSubject: Re: Stories From the Last NERF Night   Stories From the Last NERF Night I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:28 pm

lol yea epic fail on Rons part he gave away your position got killed got you killed, and then let me kill Matt, nice
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockinthe144
Ron
Captain (Grade 3)
Captain (Grade 3)
Ron

PostSubject: Re: Stories From the Last NERF Night   Stories From the Last NERF Night I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:16 am

lol stfu
Back to top Go down
paulieb811
Major
Major
paulieb811

PostSubject: Re: Stories From the Last NERF Night   Stories From the Last NERF Night I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:31 am

haha sorry Ron it was pretty funny though
Back to top Go down
Ron
Captain (Grade 3)
Captain (Grade 3)
Ron

PostSubject: Re: Stories From the Last NERF Night   Stories From the Last NERF Night I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:58 pm

it was funny as hell haha.
how the hell did u not see him!
Back to top Go down
paulieb811
Major
Major
paulieb811

PostSubject: Re: Stories From the Last NERF Night   Stories From the Last NERF Night I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:31 pm

dude it was so dark i could barely see the white door in front of me if you didn't have a light on i probably wouldn't have see you either
Back to top Go down
Ron
Captain (Grade 3)
Captain (Grade 3)
Ron

PostSubject: Re: Stories From the Last NERF Night   Stories From the Last NERF Night I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:42 pm

lolol ooh ya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stories From the Last NERF Night   Stories From the Last NERF Night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stories From the Last NERF Night
Page 1 of 1