Nerf Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clock
Stats
Ads
Photobucket
Games
Photobucket
Games
Photobucket

For Those About to NERF...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Field Major
Field Major
Alex

For Those About to NERF... Empty
PostSubject: For Those About to NERF...   For Those About to NERF... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:05 pm

We salute you.

Summer is nearly here. My last day of classes is like.. May 12th.. Ron, we need to write that letter soon.. after skating Fri.?) What this of course means is NERF all the fucking time! We can play the current building until the cameras are installed (If they are.. and we can scope it out, maybe still play basement.) We need to find some sweet outdoor areas though, and definitely try to get access to the Bloomingdale gym thing Ron has lined up in our sights.

If anyone has any bright ideas for locations, etc. post em here. I'm not sure about NERF this weekend.. I have a huge ass fuckin project due next week.. After that we're pretty set for nonstop NERF though.
Back to top Go down
captainscottland
Sergeant
Sergeant
captainscottland

PostSubject: Re: For Those About to NERF...   For Those About to NERF... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:13 pm

This sucks i don't graduate until the 26th...of JUNE! Oh, and next time we play my bro wants to play as well. We are twins so maybe i will just have him run around as a decoy! Anyway, when do they install cameras and is what we do illegal?
Back to top Go down
Alex
Field Major
Field Major
Alex

PostSubject: Re: For Those About to NERF...   For Those About to NERF... I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:17 am

What we do is totally O.K. There is no rule against anything we do apart from maybe the "authorized personnel only" sign on the basement doors. But seriously, we rarely break anything and we always dispose of it properly when we do (there were reports of stolen dumbbells from the gym (NOT US) but no one even noticed the missing painting in the middle floor =P ) The only problem we can foresee ever having is that total dick of a maintenance guy (he's a total dick, thank god we had just cleaned up.) Oh, on the note of that dick, he comes in at like 6 A.M. on weekdays to clean up shit so we just have to leave before then if we play during the week. Oh, or one of those people (women) who is such a bitch that she has to tell the management even though what we do doesn't bother anyone.... Hasn't happened yet but I can just imagine the type of person who would report us. I hate people like that. They need to chill the fuck out.

And yeah, your brother can totally come. Are you like.. identical twins? You guys should dress alike and be on the same team so we're all like WTF lol What's his name?

Oh, right the cameras. Like I said, there was enough vandalism (Drunk people FTL) and "theft" (like one pair of dumbbells) that the committee asked if we (and I use "We" loosely here) thought cameras were necessary. There was an outcry against this "invasion of privacy" so they dropped it. This was before winter, and during the cold months there was more alcohol induced damage.. So they set up an actual meeting that people went to to vote for or against cameras. The outcome hasn't been released but I'd imagine more people would be for it than against.. Thus, we do not know the date of this possible camera installation.. hopefully it won't happen.

But if it does.. it's not like anyone will watch them 24/7. They'd just check the tapes when something is broken I'd imagine.. And I doubt they'll bug the basement at least.

Oh shit this is long... And for the record my # is 973-216-7532 for anyone who needs it.
Back to top Go down
captainscottland
Sergeant
Sergeant
captainscottland

PostSubject: Re: For Those About to NERF...   For Those About to NERF... I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:35 am

Jeff and I are identical but its pretty easy to tell us apart if that makes sense. And when we used to play at LAN parties we would make our names THE TWINS and THE TW1NS so it would appear we were the same person and thus everywhere on the map. Although this would be awesome, something of that variety won't be pulled off on NERF night mostly due to the fact i want to shoot my brother. Also, our telepathic communication would be unfair. And the cameras probably won't be observed the hours we play regardless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Those About to NERF...   For Those About to NERF... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Those About to NERF...
Page 1 of 1