Nerf Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Clock
Stats
Ads
Photobucket
Games
Photobucket
Games
Photobucket

NERF Heaven

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Field Major
Field Major
Alex

NERF Heaven Empty
PostSubject: NERF Heaven   NERF Heaven I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:25 pm

So, the other day I went to see my brother's new house in South Salem, NY. Before I wiped out and bashed my face longboarding down his long, curvy driveway, he gave me a tour of his house. Remember last summer when he went away to Italy and I got to watch his dog at his apartment in the city? You know, and none of you dicks visited me? Yeah, well let's just say that if he decides to go on another vacation like that and I get to watch his house, we're going to have to play there. It's literally perfect for NERF.

Words are going to fail to express the beauty of this place, but here goes: There are two main entrances to the house, one being the front door, the other the garage. Those two doors lead to the same interior hallway. On one side is a living room, on the other is another living room (go figure). Before the second living room is a stair going up followed immediately by a doored stairway going down to the basement. Between the 2 living rooms, opposite the entryways, is the kitchen and dining room, with a glass door leading out to the ridonculously huge deck. (There's also another door to the deck in the second living room, so it loops around in an L shape, providing an alternate flanking route.) Now, the real beauty of the house for NERF, though, is that on the second floor there are multiple places that overlook the bottom level. So you can pick people off in several key places from a birds eye view. Very sexy. As for the basement, there are several side rooms to hole up in, along with a big ass tv room that has 2 doors to it. Also, there's a door to the exterior, and the previously mentioned deck has a staircase leading up to it. SO, basically, this house is the ideal place to NERF. I can try asking my brother if we can play sometime, but we'd have to be uber careful not to break shit and it would have to be while they aren't there because of his one year old daughter. Point being, if we ever get to play there, IT WOULD BE SICK.

The reason I mention this is because it's been far too long since we've played and we still don't have anywhere good to do it. Soon the time will come when we can play outside, but NERF is inherently more of an indoor sport. At any rate, I look forward to any opportunities to play anywhere we get the chance to. Let's bring this site back to life a bit, eh? There's always plenty to talk about.

Too long; didn't read? - Fuck you.

Love,
Alex <3
Back to top Go down
paulieb811
Major
Major
paulieb811

NERF Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: NERF Heaven   NERF Heaven I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:18 pm

indeed Fuck You
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockinthe144
Alex
Field Major
Field Major
Alex

NERF Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: NERF Heaven   NERF Heaven I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:05 am

..?
Back to top Go down
paulieb811
Major
Major
paulieb811

NERF Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: NERF Heaven   NERF Heaven I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:06 pm

Too long; didn't read? - Fuck you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockinthe144
captainscottland
Sergeant
Sergeant
captainscottland

NERF Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: NERF Heaven   NERF Heaven I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:26 am

That sound sick! Currently I am out of NERF for awhile because of the surgery yesterday and well basically it feels like someone cut open my shoulder and screwed a metal plate to my bone. This is probably because that's exactly what they did, but I'm not convinced. Anyway, I still am going to mod some guns I just bought a butane soldering iron so expect some ballin' LEDs as well as desperately finding something to do with my Raider. When I'm healed we are NERFing somewhere I don't care if it is on a football field. Man that took a long time to type with one hand haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NERF Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: NERF Heaven   NERF Heaven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NERF Heaven
Page 1 of 1